There are many things we feel as entrepreneurs, but the shoulds of entrepreneurship are quite different from the realities. In this episode, we’ll dissect the highlight reals vs. reality of entrepreneurship.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Emily debunks some entrepreneurship “shoulds” that she has experienced.
- The importance of having a plan to be an entrepreneur before leaving the corporate job.
- Why do most six-figure entrepreneurs not pay themselves six figures?
- Understand that not everything has to be accomplished within a particular time frame or benchmark, because everything is based on the timeline that works for you.
- The three things we do to self-sabotage; impatience, attachment and perfectionism.
- Some Homework! Make a list of all the people or things that make you procrastinate what you want to build, and mute or unfollow them.
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership now!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on:
Go back to the homepage.