Download Podcast Transcript
At some point in your entrepreneurial life, you will have to reach out to people. But how can you do it in a meaningful way? With whom? How can you establish a long-term partnership with like-minded people? Here’s where Baily Hancock comes in. She’s a Collaboration Consultant, Founder of The Collaboration Coalition, a membership community to help entrepreneurs gain visibility and grow their community with partnerships. She’s all about networking, connecting, and collaborating with one another, because for Baily, that’s the way to do business.
- Who is Baily? She defines herself as a professional friend-maker. Baily tell us her journey: from studying journalism to event planning, to finally discovering her passion, and creating her business related to it.
- Baily teaches people the tools to connect with other individuals, because connections are fundamental to their business’ development.
- Understanding your intentions. Baily learned that before you do something for your business, you need to know why. Why are you pursuing that collaboration? What is your purpose?
- What can you give and what can you ask? In every event or collaboration, there’s room for you to figure out what you want to obtain and what you are willing to give in return.
- Baily shares her personal experience when she started The Collaboration Coalition, a community where people can connect with like-minded individuals and support each other and their business. Even when things didn’t work out as she expected in the beginning, she learned from this experience and used it to improve her career and service.
You can learn more about Baily in her website, or follow her on Instagram or LinkedIn. To join The Collaboration Coalition, visit the website. Want to be on a podcast, but don’t know how to pitch? Download Baily’s Podcast Pitch Email Template
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership now!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Visit our website