Oh how I loved this chat with Kelly Bryant of Kelly Bryant Wellness. Get ready to go deep. From talking about peeing your pants to how to bridge the gap between WANTING to move more and actually DOING it, we cover a lot of amazing ground.
I'm thrilled to introduce Kelly to you. Kelly is a Yoga Teacher and Personal Trainer with additional qualifications in Prenatal Yoga, Barre and Pilates. She specialises in supporting pre- and post-natal women to regain their strength and reclaim their confidence. But it's not 'just' movement - Kelly is all about the mindset and bridging that gap between what we know we want and actually making it happen.
In our conversation we talk about:
- Choosing and prioritising movement - when we're ready
- Knowing that NOT NOW doesn't have to mean NOT EVER
- Why and how we self-sabotage even when we know what we want
- The power of enjoying what we're doing (and permission to play the movement field)
- The distinction between facing your fears/being ok with being uncomfortable and self-punishment.
That's just a tiny taster. Get ready to dive in - this conversation is meaty.
Kelly Bryant Wellness Website
Not Your Mama Podcast
Mentioned in this episode:
Episode 64 of the Movement and Mindfulness Podcast with Dr Carrie Pagliano
Find Erica on her website, Instagram and Facebook.