Ashley Hann is a branding and marketing strategist, coach, bestselling author, speaker and mission-driven entrepreneur.
She first entered the online space in 2012 as Marketing Director for an ABC Shark Tank company, where she was helped drive 500% company growth within the first year, landing it as the #1 Fastest Growing Private Company in San Diego.
She went on to found Omni Media Marketing in 2015, which later became known as Ashley Hann Branding & Consulting.
She is very passionate about personal growth and mindset through which she has led various presentations, coached leadership trainings and written a #1 bestselling book: Magnetic Confidence: Attract the Results, Relationships and Life You Want.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Ashley, how they met and the topic of today’s episode. [00:11]
- Living in San Diego. [02:50]
- Ashley talks about repurposing content and what Gary Vaynerchuck drilled into her. [07:23]
- Ashley talks about recreating herself, learning self-love and her journey of going through a series of metamorphosis. [11:10]
- Growing a company from $2 million dollars in revenue to $6 million dollars by creating digital business systems. [13:14]
- Becoming obsessed with efficiency. [16:21]
- Arman touches on Project Evo and the importance of people knowing themselves. [17:37]
- Making sense of chaos as a superpower. [20:29]
- When work is a reflection of our personality and character. [24:26]
- What is your why? [27:56]
- The importance of speaking your truth and honoring your alignment. [32:52]
- Change happens when the pain of remaining the same is more intense than the pain of change. [35:48]
- Making the unconscious conscious and choosing to work through your shadows. [40:36]
- Imposter and comparison syndrome. [45:35]
- Being vulnerable and sharing your darkness. [46:40]
- Being okay with being polarizing. [50:10]
- Creating oneness and uniting different viewpoints in a way that's not inclusive. [56:21]
- Different attachment styles and what they mean. [01:12:03]
- The “bliss bubble” [01:05:58]
- Can you get excited about discomfort? [01:09:37]
- Ashley talks about her self-love journey, the nomadic lifestyle and what’s been going on in her life. [01:12:01]
- How does a person find and choose a coach/mastermind groups that are aligned? [01:13:57]
- Synchronicities and Carl Jung. [01:15:47]
- What to do when experiencing deep resistance and how to break past that. [01:22:26]
- Breaking rules and going past your comfort zone. [01:26:38]
- The story behind “flexibility solves all problems.” [01:28:56]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:29:43]
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on:
For show notes and more visit: armanassadi.com/27-ashley-hann-being-magnetic-true-authenticity-cultivating-your-craft-facing-darkness
To work with me: armanassadi.com/consulting