In this second part of a mini-season on Leading Teams in Chaos as leaders look to Reset, Realign and Refocus their Teams, “Agreeing the Why” concentrates on the importance of connecting a team to its purpose, as a chief source of meaning and motivation.
Support the show
- Why Purpose and Mission gets a bad rap (and why it’s richly deserved).
- Why it’s so important to approach it right & the pay-off if you do.
- The relationship between the Why and discretionary effort.
- Why (most) leaders ignore the Why.
- How to get started with your Team – or Restarted – on a compelling Why.