On this Podcast, we have Ashish who is the Founder & CEO of IndWealth, an AI-based Wealth tech platform. He is also the Founder & x-CEO of 'ibibo Group' (Goibibo, redBus & PayU India). Prior to founding "ibibo Group", Ashish was the 'Country Head' of 'Google India', wherein he set up the India facing operations from scratch.
This podcast revolves around the following questions:
1. Is there anything that you wanna do now?
2. What is the right question and how can someone ask the right questions?
3. You said that one needs to make decisions then & there, do you think that kind of learning comes from your appetite to try sports and be very competitive in the sports world or do you think it's something your parents who have instilled in you from the beginning?
4. Why do you think India has such a rage against wealthy people? How an individual who is very impatient and has been conditioned to not dream big, not create wealth. How can that person create wealth?
5. What is compounding, can you explain in 60-120 seconds?
If I have 100 rupees should I put 10rs in 10 months, or should I put 100rs? When should I invest during the next 10 months? What does it take to build a startup?
6. Would you personally invest in cryptocurrency?
7. What is it that is keeping Indians poor and stopping them from creating wealth?
8. What do you think are the major differences between startups and MNCs and hence people should join a startup?
9. 3 things an individual can do to grow themselves
10. If you want to start a new business but you don’t know which sector to choose for your new company, who would be the 3 founders or 3 people who would be a part of your dream team? Not names but you can talk about what you would look in the talent
11.How do you get high energy? What’s your specialty mantra? What should an individual do?
12. You don’t believe in influencer marketing, why do you think it’s not good, or it’s not worth the money?
13. What do you think should be the ground approach for all of us the aspirin…. Ground rules of approaching people
14. Where do you see the biggest opportunity for a creator like me?