"Once you trade your expectations for appreciation, your life will change in an instant." - Tony Robbins
Welcome to episode 15 of Entrepreneurs Can Party! In this episode, I'll be sharing some thoughts on gratitude and how you can incorporate gratitude practices into your daily life.
Resources I highlight during the episode:
- Factfulness by Hans Rosling: Hans and his team of statisticians offer a unique perspective on the state of the world and explain why we have so much to be grateful for. Fantastic book!
- Hans Rosling Gapminder talk about population growth: Another enlightening perspective on population growth which features the example of Andrea and his new bike (39:00 into the talk)
- 1 Giant Mind App: A free app that teaches the art of transcendental meditation (TM) which essentially means using a mantra to bring awareness to your thoughts. TM has been a game-changer for me!
- Tony Robbins Netflix documentary, I Am Not Your Guru: This behind the scenes documentary gets under the hood of the events Tony puts on every year and some of the exchanges he has with attendees are truly memorable. It's well worth a watch!
- scottstockdale.co.uk/rank: If you'd like to discover how I managed to get Entrepreneurs Can Party to rank in the top 10 of Apple Podcasts within 6 days, this FREE 7,000+ word guide will take you through my process step by step! It's broken down into multiple sections and can be easily navigated so you can pick out the key areas which are most useful to you. Check out the free piece of content at scottstockdale.co.uk/rank
- "What is the secret to wealth?" (4:30)
- A granular example of human development involving a man called Andrea and his new bike (6:57)
- Being grateful for social media (8:25)
- Listing 3 things I'm grateful for (10:40)
- The benefits of journalling (11:30)
- Transcedental meditation (12:45)
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @entrepreneurscanparty
If you haven't already, please subscribe and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts!
* WIN A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF NETFLIX! To enter, all you need to do is rate & review Entrepreneurs Can Party on Apple Podcasts. That's it! Further details can be found during this episode and on social media @entrepreneurscanparty. The draw closes on 30th April 2020. Good luck! **