Apr 5, 2020
How To Live With Both An Illness Model & A Wellness Model | Lauran Ware
On this episode I'm joined by Lauran Ware who is an emotional and mental wellness therapist.
Lauran provides a holistic approach to wellbeing and mental health, facilitating programmes using tools from her studies in western psychology, depth psychology, Jungian analysis, affective state theory, somatic experiencing, EMDR, CBT, affective neurobiology traditional healing, hypnotherapy, creative arts therapy, post-modern spirituality, martial arts, nutrition, yoga, mindfulness and musicology to assist in healing and allowing her clients to become the truest version of themselves.
On the show we chat about:
* How we've all been pathologically busy
* The current pandemic is calling us to be pioneers of our own emotional and mental environment
* The benefit of martial arts as a vehicle for deeper awareness
* Covid and the immune system
* Practical wellness tips to apply during this self-isolation/social-distancing period
* The idea of a Illness Model and Wellness Model