Nov 11, 2021
Always Choose Happiness | Casting Director Jaimie Beebe
On this episode I chat with LA Casting Director Jaimie Beebe. She has worked with major brands, celebrities, and directors such as Dannon, Oikos, Childhelp, Betty White, Shaquille O’Neil, John Stamos, Billy Jayne, and more… Jaimie has cast several music videos for bands Buckcherry and Breaking 27, as well as many voiceover spots for radio. More recently Jaimie has begun casting shorts and feature films. Her passion is finding the perfect actor for the project she is working on to achieve the best result possible. Jaimie is also host of the highly successful podcast "Strictly Stalking".
We talk about:
* The benefit of learning about casting by doing it and her start with student films.
* Why adopting a problem solving approach can help you with your auditions.
* The importance of standing out in your self tapes.
* Why it's essential to make sure your headshots are an accurate representation of you.
* The importance of your demo reel footage.
* The role and possible importance of social media for the modern day actor.
* Her experience of starting and running her own podcast "Strictly Stalking".
You can find out more about Jaimie here: http://jaimiecasting.com/
And you can follow her on Instagram at www.instagram.com/feathergirl77
Enjoy the show!
Support the show