On this episode I chat with LA based Casting Director Jenn Presser who is Head of Casting at Break Away Casting.
We talk about:
- The unique ability creatives have to go from crazy busy to "nothing" overnight.
- The benefit of being able to get out of the Hollywood "bubble".
- The impact of Covid costs on indie films and how that translated to casting.
- Experiences of working with Directors & Creatives on indie films who want an A List name attached.
- How casting is getting acknowledged more for its part in the creative process.
- Suggestions on how to make and build connections with casting offices.
- Why your personality matters just as much as your talent.
- The importance of being hands on with your career.
You can follow Jenn on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jennpresserSupport the show
And check out Break Away Casting here for all of Jenn's contests: https://www.instagram.com/breakawaycasting/
Enjoy the show!