On this episode I welcome emotional and mental wellness therapist Lauran Ware back to the show. She delivers an eclectic holistic approach to wellbeing and mental health and therapy. Facilitating sessions and programmes using tools from her studies in western psychology, psychotherapy & counselling.
We talk about:
- The ways in which Covid challenged people at their most fundamental levels.
- Why everything begins and ends in self-awareness and curiosity.
- This idea that romantic love has taken on god like status.
- The importance of radical honesty.
- Practical tips on how to navigate our emotions and what they are trying to tell us.
- Advice on how to navigate a breakdown from someone who has had one in her life.
- The concept of receptivity around the things we desire.
- How can we desire without expectations?
- The fallacy of worshipping false idols.
- Why intimacy and intensity are not the same thing when it comes to romantic relationships.
For more on Lauran go to www.comehealing.co.uk
Enjoy the show!
Support the show