On this episode I chat with Casting Director Meg Morman who is one half of Morman Boling Casting.
We talk about:
- The impact of Covid on indie film budgets.
- How she navigated the inherent uncertainty that came up during the Lockdown.
- Her preference for virtual auditions and key tips for how to approach them.
- What it was like when she and Sunny started out with Morman Boling.
- The experience of making the transition into managing people.
- Her ideal type of projects.
- Why it is essential to have other interests outside of acting.
To find out more about Morman Boling go to: https://www.mormanbolingcasting.com/Support the show
You can also follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mormanboling/
Enjoy the show!