On this episode I chat with Olissa Rogers who is Casting Associate at Fiona Weir Casting. She started her casting journey in Germany before moving to London to work with Jeremy Zimmerman. Since then she has moved on to work for the likes of Kharmel Cochrane for commercials as well as TV/Film projects, Theo Park, helping to cast Ted Lasso and Amy Hubbard.
We talk about:
- What it's been like to cast projects during lockdown.
- Key Zoom performance tips.
- The difference between casting in Germany and casting in the UK.
- Why it's beneficial to always have something you do outside of acting.
- Advice on how to approach auditions for smaller roles.
- Things that actors can do to help make life easier for casting.
You can connect with Olissa on:Support the show
Enjoy the show!