On this episode I talk to Fernando De La Cruz who is Program Manager for the Game Design degree at Full Sail University.
We talk about:
- How he pivoted from always wanting to be an actor to ending up in the Video Game industry.
- How video game design has a huge math component to it and his experience of having to get up to speed with programming.
- The power of commercial engines like Unreal and Unity.
- How field of game design has become a field of prototyping.
- The similarities between video games and screenplays from a narrative perspective.
- The explosion of eSports and eSports athletes.
You can find out more about Fernando at: Support the show
Enjoy the show!