Johanna Småros (PhD) is one of RELEX Solutions’ three co-founders. Before founding RELEX, Johanna conducted ground-breaking research on retail supply chains. Johanna received the Young Scientist Entrepreneur Award in 2014 and the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award in 2017. In 2021, Johanna was recognized as one of the Top 100 Women in Supply Chain by Supply Chain Digital.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Growing from around 800 to 2000 employees in the span of 3 years
- What are the most important milestones for RELEX - how they closed 500 mil euro funding round
- 10 mil euro donated and 100 mil euro in stock for the RELEX Foundation
- Five core values in RELEX - What does "Humble World Domination" mean to RELEX?
- Reducing food waste - how this makes a huge difference in the purpose of each RELEX employee
- What’s next for RELEX - expansion and growth
Follow us on: