Evan Smith is the CEO and Co-founder of Altana AI. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Yale University. Before Altana AI, Evan led enterprise solution and strategic partnership at Panjiva, a trades data science company.
Before Panjiva, Evan co-managed a private equity partnership and the family office sponsor and served as the CEO of IMDU Technologies, a wholly-owned portfolio company providing textile supply chain automation software.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Acquiring and selling Panjiva and founding Altana AI
- Taking advantage of the big market opportunities
- Piloting projects on the supply chain insurance side
- Enabling Globalization 2.0 - challenges and opportunities
- How Altana AI is protecting their system from data breaches- data privacy, security, and intellectual property protection
- What Altana AI is looking for in terms of talent
- What machine learning means to Altana AI
Follow us on: