Blake Larson Head and MD International for LALAMOVE. Founded in 2013 as EasyVan in Hong Kong, Lalamove is the leading same day delivery platform present in 129 cities in 9 countries across Asia. Through its mobile & desktop platform, Lalamove connects customers with professional van, motorcycle, lorry and truck drivers. Some of their corporate clients include IKEA, Line or Google. Lalamove raised a total of $161 mil in funding over 6 rounds.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How does Lalamove work and bring value to the customers
- Last-mile logistics centers differ across the region
- The fastest growing country in SE Asia for Lalamove
- Did Lalamove fail in any city?
- Innovation and greener environment by using fewer vehicles
- Hiring city directors four launching new markets
- The four values of the company – passion, grit, humility, and execution
- New employees need to build their chairs – the story behind
Follow us on:
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)