Welcome! Today on the Social Work Bubble, we have a special guest, Vicki, from Social Work Sorted, joining us! We dive into all things social work in the US and UK, including educational pathways, licensing, & HUGE gaps in the social work identity.
Vicki is a child protection social worker based in the UK and is the founder of Social Work Sorted. You can follow her Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/socialworksorted/
Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/
Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)