Welcome! Today on the Social Work Bubble, we have our very first guest, Steven J. Miller! We had a great conversation about a big gap in social work education and practice - the impact of infertility on mental health.
Steven holds a master's in psychology and is earning his MSW at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He also is on the Mental Health Professional Group at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble
· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub
· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/