Kevin Lee is the Co-Founder of Immi.
During the episode, we break down:
- Immi’s origin story
- Launching the #1 community for product managers (Product Manager HQ) and top 3 keys to community building
- The massive market opportunity for healthy ramen and other “better for you” Asian American food
- Using a data driven approach to unlock the core product attributes of Immi (low carb, high protein, plant based)
- Biggest food & beverage trends for the next 5 years
- “Sleepy” food categories (other than ramen) that are ripe for disruption
- Kevin’s angel investing criteria and getting into deals like Sweetgreen, The Hustle and SpaceX
- The common trait that gives entrepreneurs their edge
- And much more
Tune in to hear Kevins’s incredible story!
And remember, at the end of the episode, we asked Kevin to brainstorm other business ideas that he would chase if Immi were gone tomorrow. Our brainstorm highlighted creating a “better for you” conglomerate that owns multiple food brands across different categories.
Watch this episode on YouTube here.
Immi - immieats.com
The Founder - www.thefounderpod.com