Mar 17, 2020
Tired, Overworked and Angry - Arguments in an Interracial Relationship #5
Cera’s company, Ecodunia, makes sustainable, fairtrade products in Kenya, Africa - cotton bags, leather wallets, and fish leather wallets. She produces them to export to the USA.
On the weekend before shipping overseas, we had a house full of products that needed to be folded, packaged, and boxed. The amount of work to get it ready, with a tight deadline, made the situation in our house ripe for anger, frustration and burnout. Even talking about it on the podcast, we rekindled and revisited some of that anger and frustration.
This week on It’s Not All Black & White - the Interracial Couple Podcast, Cera and Matthew talk about dealing with the conflict.
* Failures in communication
* Couple arguing and fighting when they actually want the same thing
* Fighting for the “benefit” of each other and our relationship.
* Knowing the other one is right but not wanting to admit it.
* How to win when you lose an argument.
* Not taking the anger into the next day
* Being a…