This week on It’s Not All Black & White - the Interracial Couple Podcast, Cera and Matthew discuss how a big move from California to Africa impacted their relationship.
- Excitement of moving and taking on a new adventure
- Stress of packing up a life and moving, moving stress
- A big life change together can be akin to getting married, even if you’re not
- Moving to a new place together can bring you closer or tear you apart
- Moving abroad
- Major compromises
- Choosing the compromise instead of settling for compromise
Email thoughts and questions to email@example.com
Enjoy this podcast on iTunes, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts.