This week on It’s Not All Black & White - the Interracial Couple Podcast, Cera and Matthew follow up on their conversation on the way back from running the Mt. Kilimanjaro Half Marathon, from Tanzania back to Kenya. In torrential rain and in the dark, Cera took the opportunity to drive home and improve her skills in an area where she has less experience, while Matthew had the challenge of staying calm.
They talk about:
- How they use their strengths to benefit the relationship and support the other in their weaker areas.
- Cera usually takes charge when getting around Kenya and all things Swahili. Matthew usually drives. Matthew does more of the cooking, Cera does more of the cleaning.
- Gaining confidence by doing - from the book The Confidence Code.
- How married couples have the benefit of each doing what they do best for the benefit of the whole.
- They find the balance between doing what each does best, while supporting the other to improve in their weaker areas.
- Running a marathon toward the Kilimanjaro Summit.
Email thoughts and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org