It's inevitable for any committed relationship to change you: but why do others feel this as growth while others suffer it as a loss of identity?
On this episode of The Interracial Couple Podcast, we discuss:
1. Personal versus shared identity in a relationship
2. Signs that you're losing your identity to your partner
3. Is it true that we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with? As Jim Rhon says
4. How do you protect your identity from being lost in a marriage
5. The place of compromise in a relationship