Sarah Denton guides you through some great examples of implementation of modular building, showcasing how they represent an effective and efficient alternative to traditional building.
📂 You can access the presentation at this link.
📎 Modular Matters: Keeping Learning on Programme
- Making your school estates improvements more efficient
- Ensuring there is minimal impact on pupils during facilities improvements through modular build
- Reduce time on site and disruption to pupils through the use of turnkey school solutions
- Meeting Department for Education requirements for primary school halls
- Ensuring your facilities are compliant with acoustic, lighting and floor finishes
💡 Sarah Denton, Education Specialist, Portakabin
📘 The episode is sponsored by Portakabin.
🏫 This session was recorded live on 13th November 2019 in the Buildings & Estates Theatre of the Schools & Academies Show at the NEC in Birmingham.