An award-winning writer/director, recording artist, and podcast host, Roman Wyden has dedicated his life to the exploration of intimacy, playfulness, and authenticity in modern-day relationships.
In this episode we discuss:
- “Real intimacy” and how an intimacy guide may assist with forming deeper connections with yourself and others.
- Is trauma the leading cause of intimacy?
- The impact of childhood experiences on intimacy in adulthood.
- Monogamy vs Polygamy, and how to make the “right” decision in your relationship.
- Vulnerability and the lessons of getting honest with oneself.
- Timing and having a “sense of the moment” is crucial when sharing sensitive topics with a partner.
Connect with Ashley: