“The Sovereignty of God”
- Remember, they were taunting God: Isaiah 5:19
- The early church recognized Gods Rule:
1. God had decided Jesus fate:Acts 4:27-28
2. All Authority is established by God: Rom 13:1
- ·Free will: We choose – John 3:16
- ·The paradox: Proverbs 16:9;
- ·Work out our own salvation: Phil 2:12-13
3. God gives us time to change
- None should perish: 2 Pet 3:8-9
4. The Messiah will Reign: Rev 11:15
- Is Jesus the Messiah?
- ·Professor Peter W. Stoner: Mathematical Proof!
- They are well armed and prepared for battle: Jer 4:13
- Israel will be helpless in three ways:
1. Like the prey of a lion.
2. Like a person in the midst of a storm .
3. Like a person lost in the dark
- Darkness means the absence of God: Micah 3:6
- God is light: 1 John 1:5
- ·When you know God, it is all good: Phil 1:21-2
- ·The scientist calls him the Intelligent designer
- ·The philosopher calls him the unmoved mover.
- ·The believer calls him Father.
- C.S. Lewis said it comes down to one of three choices; Jesus is either a liar, lunatic or The Lord.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/AnthonyMartino66?fan_landing=true)