“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times ... always with the same person.”
Why many times ... through each stage of marriage. Almost everyone has three marriages in their lifetime. The smart ones learn to adjust and do so with the same person.
WHAT ARE THE THREE STAGES WE’RE TALKING ABOUT?
- Honeymoon (BEFORE KIDS)
- Empty nest
In this episode we talk ...
- Do's and Don'ts of each stage.
- Why it's important to model marriage for your kids.
- Scheduling sex.
- Your marriage suffers when you are only mom and dad, and never "husband and wife."
- Not feeling guilty when you leave your kids to take a trip for a weekend.
- The importance of regular check-ins.
- How to rediscovering your spouse.
- This biggest no-no of empty nest.
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)