Many couples seem to lose their spark when they stop working on their marriage. How do I know if I'm in a marriage with a roommate or soulmate? AND How do I get my soulmate back if we've become roommates. Here's some of the things we cover ...
* Roommates don't eat meal together.
* Roommates have no face to face communication.
* Roommates have very little sex, or sex without intimacy.
* Roommates know things need fixed, but never do anything to fix them.
* Soulmates love doing things together.
* Soulmates grow spiritually together.
* Soulmates are one another's biggest fans.
* Soulmates have intimacy that is a joy not a chore.
HOW TO REGAIN OR REMAIN SOULMATES?
DO THESE 5 THINGS.