Brittny sits down with a good friend, Emma Hopson to discuss the state of the nation and social change. From the events that took place at the Capitol Building on January 6th to personal thoughts on why social justice is so important, Brittny and Emma have a heartfelt conversation and even share some tactical steps and actions you can take today to make our world a better place.
Brittny and Emma chat about:
- How Emma became strongly involved in social justice matters
- Why Emma is Brittny’s go-to gal when it comes to how she shows up for herself and community
- Social constructs of good versus bad
- Talking versus listening and why we need to be doing more of the latter
- What visualization, journaling, gratitude, and DIY projects have to do with social justice
- Hope and opportunity for our future and generations to come
- And so much more!
Sign up for Brittny’s Virtual Vision Board Workshop on January 30th, 2020
Connect with Emma: