In this final episode of 2020, the mic is turned on Sujani as she gets interviewed by her friend Lathika about the one year journey of producing the PH SPOTlight podcast.
In this celebratory episode, they talk about the past, present, and future of PH SPOT.
- How Sujani is feeling about one year of podcasting, especially having launched PHSpotlight a few months before the pandemic started
- Sujani’s full story of discovering public health and her journey; Lathika shares her similar journey to discovering public health
- The two talk about PH SPOT and how it has become a great platform for those who will be discovering the field of public health, especially since the pandemic has shown a spotlight on this field
- Going back to 2017, Sujani talks about the launch of PH SPOT, the two moments she realised the need for such a platform and the project that kickstarted what we see as the platform today
- What motivates the team to continue PH SPOT
- Discussion on the popular podcast episodes/topics of 2020 and what to expect for 2021
- Sujani’s journey into entrepreneurship, which started off from an assignment during her Master of Public health degree, which lead to the founding of her not-for-profit organization and eventually PH SPOT
- Tips for individuals in the field of public health interested in entrepreneurship
- Sujani’s final message to the PH SPOT community that the platform is a community driven iniative and that this is your platform!
Support the show (http://www.phspot.ca/signup)