The rise of women in our society is undeniable in present times. In this episode, Truth and Flame discuss the complexities of feminism in the rap industry. They evaluate the effects of female sexuality as expressed in rap music as well as understanding the potential baggage that men carry in the eyes of women.
- The boldness of women in the rap industry and challenging their male counterparts.
- Women taking control of their sexuality.
- Evaluating the potential dangers of toxic feminism and understanding the context.
- The contribution of men in the pain of women.
- Understanding the pain that women carry.
- What should men do to contribute to the flourishing of women?
Support the show (https://paypal.me/Complicatedish)