This may be our most important Dogs Unknown episode to date. We are joined by INSTINCT clients Stephanie Chen and Jessica Arnold, who have worked through (and continue to work through) complex behavior challenges with their dogs Nimbus and Nova in Manhattan, NYC.
- What they were feeling prior to reaching out for help, and what prompted them to seek professional guidance.
- How the process was different than what they were expecting
- What were some of the major challenges and hurdles
- What did they learn from the process
- What advice would they give themselves if they were just starting out (or to people who are just starting or are on a behavior journey with their dog).
Our goal for this episode was to give people hope if they are currently struggling, while also peeling back the curtain to see what this journey actually looks like.
Hosts Brian Burton and Sarah Fraser are Co-Founders and Co-CEOs of INSTINCT Dog Behavior & Training. Both are Certified Dog Behavior Consultants and have Master's degrees in Animal Behavior from Hunter College/CUNY.
INSTINCT has 11 locations across the US and services the global community via virtual consults. Over 18,000 students have also taken courses at INSTINCT's online school (with many free courses available): Learn more at https://www.instinctdogtraining.com/
Online School https://onlineschool.instinctdogtraining.com
Free Monthly Seminars (Puppy Parenting Roadmap, Rescue Dog Roadmap, Behavior Roadmap): https://www.instinctdogtraining.com/seminars/
Youtube Version of the Podcast Episode with Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9aPBvN1sYs
Locations (all locations service the global community via virtual consults): https://www.instinctdogtraining.com/locations/