In this episode of the Lifestyle, Travel & Technology podcast, the host Alexander, Garry and Nikky talk about their thoughts on the two titans of the “First person-shooter” video game genre “Call of Duty” and “Battlefield”. For those of you who don’t know, hardcore fans of each franchise believe the game they play is superior over the other.
The hosts had their fair share of game time with both franchises and discuss the history of them, which game of the series they played the most and what they think are the good and the bad aspects of the booth games.
They also compare both franchises to other IP’s such as “Fortnite” and “Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds”, also known as “PUBG”, and brush up on the “Battle Royal” game mode that has taken over the video game industry but is slowly fading out.
Podcast Episode Summary
- The hosts tell their audience which video game was the best of each franchise
- How much time they spent playing the games
- What type of games they prefer?
o Arcade or simulation first person-shooter
- The recently released Call of Duty video game: Call of Duty Modern Warfare. How good is it?
- Battlefield is losing their core fans, was the “War in the Pacific” DLC a way to win some of them back? Or is it just marketing hype?
- The hosts share their view on the Battle Royale game mode and the games that are famous for it
o PUBG and Fortnite