AP 320: Easy Ways to Find Yourself, No Matter How Late || with Mikayla Johnson
When I created my first ever Do Something Plan 5 years ago it was simply to try to dig my way out from under a quarter-life identity crisis. I say simply not because it was a small task, but because I had no idea what it would become, just that I needed to do something. If you also find yourself feeling stuck, or unfulfilled, (even if you have the things you want!) then this episode on easy ways to find yourself, no matter how late, is just for you.
Mikayla Johnson is a Progressor, a member of this community, just like you. In this episode she details the many hats she has worn, from hobbies to businesses, as well as her own quarter-life crisis. Through pursuing even the smallest of interests, without the pressure of perfection, Mikayla is more secure in her identity than ever. Tune in and see if you can catch her "I am" proclamation about her current pursuit, it is truly inspiring!
About a few other things...
Can you help me out really quickly? Take this 3-5 minute survey that let's me know how to better serve you, the women of this community. I'll select 5 participants to receive a thank you gift!
Sign up for the Go Getter Newsletter to get Progress Pointers in your inbox every Thursday.
* Mikayla's Instagram, Website
* Take this quick survey to help me improve the podcast!
* Get started on belonging to yourself with this free resource
* Better Help – online therapy
* Visit &Collar and get free shipping with code 'PROGRESS'
* Get the Organization Overhaul audio course
* Join the monthly membership group
* Get your first month+ FREE with Libsyn using code MONICA
* Lend your voice and experience + be featured on the show HERE
* Join Monica on Facebook and Instagram
* Songs Credit: DRIVE by Dj Nicolai Heidlas @nicolai-heidlas Music provided by FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS AND VIDEOS bit.ly/freemusicforvlogs