Season 2 is packed with actionable content and intimate conversations.
For pure concentrated knowledge on mobilizing capital and scaling the next massive global success story, we will be interweaving content from a Practical Guide to Angel Investing and you will hear from over 100 prominent thought leaders at the intersection of entrepreneurship, capital and innovation, including:
- Arlene Dickinson from CBC’s Dragon’s Den to help you descipher between good and bad angels,
- We have The Untold Story of SkipTheDishes with co-founder Chris Simair who's also building Harvest Builders and connected to NEO Financial which raised $50 million in financing from prominent angel investors across North America
- We have Charles Plant, founder of The Narwhal Project on how $27 billion was created by made in Vancouver success story Slack.
- Raine Maida, lead singer of Our Lady Peace, will be talking NFTs (non-fungible tokens), the new craze that's eclipsing bitcoin.
- John Ruffolo, Founder and Managing Partner of Maverix Private Equity shares his insights on raising a $500 million fund; and
- Raising Canada's Largest Venture Fund for BIPOC Founders is Sheldon James, CEO and managing partner at Bay Mills Investment Group after making headlines and being featured in Forbes on the amazing work underway.
- And many more, entrepreneurs, innovation leaders, angel investors, and venture capital fund managers