We can’t expect to acquire wealth if we have no idea of what we’re actually working towards. So in this episode we discuss some of the common ways to define wealth, why thinking about wealth only in terms of money doesn’t work well, and why even when we’re talking about money, it’s never just about the money.
- Income and wealth are not at all synonymous.
- No one really want to collect dirty little pieces of paper. We want money because of what we can use it to do.
- Some people are so poor all they have is their money – Bob Marley. We’re looking for more than just ‘being rich’ or having an abundance of things or money.
Items mentioned in the podcast:
- Learn more about The Debt S-L-A-Y-E-R System and get first access and insider offers at https://thedebtslayersystem.com.
- Book discussed 'The 5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me' by Richard Evans.