Sean and Jeremy from the Pine Ridge Brewing Company join us on the Beer n BS Show. They discuss the planned opening of the brewery as things get a little crazy right from the get go - before going on to find about squirrel corpses being used as mobile phone cases and the last furry thing they have touched. A great show with fantastic guests!
Our guests are subjected to our traditional 'out-there' questions. Six craft ales are blind tasted on the show and the Beer or BS segment is focused on strange facts about Washington State.
- Bacchus by Kasteel Brouwerij (Old Flemish Brown) – 5.8% ABV
Rachel rates 8.2 out of 10
- Santa's Tackle by Whitby Brewery (Ruby Ale) – 4.5% ABV
Aaron rates 7.0 out of 10
- Explicit Emphasis by Wilde Child Brewing Co. (Salted Caramel Stout) – 5.9% ABV
Nathan rates 8.5 out of 10
- OG Hazy Jane by Brewdog (NE IPA) - 7.2% ABV
Geoff rates out 7.5 of 10
- Fruit Cobbler by Almanac Beer Co (Sour Farmhouse Ale) - 5.7% ABV
Sean rates 9.0 out of 10
- Mosh Pit Etiquette by Three Mile Brewing Co. (IPA) - 6.6% ABV
Jeremy rates 8.5 out of 10
Aaron’s Beer Suggestion:
- ZYGoat by Amundsen Brewery (Salted Caramel Stout) – 10.5% ABV
Dark times are upon once more, so it’s time for another wintery warmer. Immerse yourself in this salted caramel, chocolate chip cookie, Imperial Stout. Dig in and devour the salty, sweet aromatic flavours, to be enjoyed on it’s own or made even more decadent coupled with a dessert.
Sean's / Pine Ridge Brewing Co. Beer Suggestion:
- Gummy Worms by New Glory Craft Brewery (Chewy Pale Ale) - 5.8% ABV
American Pale Ale chock-full of “juicy” Pacific Northwest Hops and “chewy” wheat malt and fermented with our expressive ale yeast. Packaged in its purest form, unfined and unfiltered.
Further reading and links:
Strange Laws - Washington State:
Beer wasted in moustaches: