In this episode we discuss Marcus Rashford and his fight against child poverty. We then move on to review the Borat Subsequent Moviefilm – was it a staged boring car crash or a ‘very niiiiice’ movie?
We also offer our usual segments: Blind Craft Ales Tasting, Beer or Bullshit and our beer of the show!
- Radical Road by Stewart Brewing (Pale Ale) – 6.4% ABV
Aaron rates 6.8 out of 10
- Shoop by SALT Beer Factory and Pomona Island (NE IPA) – 6.4% ABV
Rachel rates 8.1 out of 10
- Nitro Choco Libre by BrewDog (Infused Imperial Stout) – 8.2% ABV
Nathan rates 9.5 out of 10
- A Simple Life by Lost Industry Brewing (Carrot and Beetroot Sour) – 5.0% ABV
Geoff rates 8.8 out of 10
Aaron’s Beer Suggestion:
- Hobgoblin Gold by Wychwood Brewery (Golden Ale) – 4.2% ABV
A solid gold legend. The combination of four hop varieties infused with malted barley and a touch of wheat give this easy drinking golden beer tropical aromas of citrus and passion fruit. A biscuit-like malt base gives way to heaps of fresh lemon and lime zest. A hop kick riot of rascally refreshment.
Further reading and links:
Borat Movie Trailer:
Marcus Rashford Wiki:
Marcus Rashford Guardian Articles: