How are you holding up guys? Bridget and Nick are here with a little sanity and distraction. On this week's episode, we talk about:
- Parenting during social distancing.
- Some yummy food we ate + recipe ideas for this week.
- A bottle of wine that's perfect for family video chat Pictionary.
- Happy news stories from around the world
- A new segment featuring random, fun facts
- Plus lots more!
We love that you're listening to the podcast, and we love how you're helping us grow. This week, we have a few specific things we're asking you to help us with, if you have a few spare moments. Here's what you can do:
- Check out our first ever video episode - We Judge Hard Seltzer. Hard. Click here to watch on YouTube, and please subscribe to help us get more people following us on YouTube!
- Tell us what you're doing to keep yourself fed, your kids busy, or any other Corona Virus tips you have. Just record a voice memo or video of yourself telling us your tips, and email it to hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. We'll feature some of our favorite tips on our next podcast episode!
- If you want a Salt Dough Easter Egg from Elliot, just let Bridget know. Email her at bridget <at> lakegenevacountrymeats <dot> com with your request.
- If you have random facts you'd like Nick or Bridget to share, please share! You can email nick or bridget <at> lakegenevacountrymeats <dot> com with your favorite facts.
- Finally, please review, rate, and share our podcast. We're committed to providing a little bit of joy during socially distancing, and we appreciate your support. Remember, you can also follow us on Facebook, and Instagram!
Have a great week, stay safe, and thanks for listening!
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK'S EPISODE:
*Note, we may get a small commission if you purchase products from the links we provide.