Aug 25, 2021
Living in Fiji, Post Surf Burritos & Favorite Travel Stories w/ Chantae Reden
On this episode of Froth Talks, you'll meet Chantae Reden of The Salt Sirens: A website for female freedivers, scuba divers, surfers, kitesurfers, and women interested in living an ocean-based lifestyle.
*Tune in to hang out with Host Laura Day and Chantae Reden!
We'll froth out on:*
* Chantae's adventurous life, living, and surfing in Suva, Fiji
* The Salt Sirens and all the amazing resources Chantae's blog has to offer to water women everywhere
* Our favorite post surf meal, travel stories and why you should keep a surf log!
* Visit Chantae's publication: Thesaltsirens.com
* Read Riding Sharks For Likes Isn't Conservationism, It's Narcissism on TheSaltSirens.com
* Read The Best Podcasts For Surfers on TheSaltSirens.com
* Follow The Salt Sirens on Instagram @thesaltsirens
* Use the hashtag #thesaltsirens to be featured on their Instagram account.
*Join Laura Day's weekly newsletter here 👉*confessionsofasurflady.com/join
Stay up to date on t…