This episode is a little different as the Two Jess(es) play a different role. JessK interviews JessB on her newest project, The Project You Collective, along with her two business partners, Rebekah Gregory, survivor of the Boston Marathon Bombings, and Loren Buchanan, creative director and founder of Buchanan Creative Group.
A transformational coaching program for women who feel called to tell their stories- Jess, Rebekah and Loren offer a comprehensive service that works through the personal development, professional development and digital development process so that women are empowered to share their experiences in a clear concise way, that targets their audience, connects to their purpose and shows the world what they are all about.
In this episode you will learn about:
1. The three stages of the PYC program
2. Why there is incredible power in what we perceive as the "Everyday Story"
3. Why choosing the change in your life is often the most relatable story to tell
4. Why fostering an environment of collaboration is rooted in the belief that there is space for everyone and how that can bolster your business
5. Why having a cohesive digital footprint is the key to building your speaker's profile
To find out more about Project You Collective, visit: https://www.projectyoucollective.com/