100 freaking episodes.
The Two Jess(es) are here, for the ONE HUNDREDTH TIME, and bringing one of their most joyful WeSTATers and dear friend, Joey Klei on, to co-host right along with them. Amidst the conversations between TTJ(es) and Joey, past guests from We Should Talk About That, as well as listeners from the WeSTAT community, share their contributions of what bring them JOY.
The conversation goes from hard back books to eating in restaurants, air fryers, and singing Mr. Rogers songs. It is clear that what brings us all joy, is the simple things like reheating pizza and the feeling of cool sheets on a hot evening!
This episode is not only a celebration, but marks the accomplishment of TTJ(es) and sticking to the mission of creating a space for authentic conversation so that others might feel less isolated and alone.
For more reference on past guests that have contributed to this episode, check out the following WeSTAT episodes:
- Rachel Lankester: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/7448023
- Gia Hassan: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/7586719
- Andrea Driessen: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/7732705
- Cherie Craft: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/8088329
- Sherrie Price: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/7114633
- Dr. Bat Sheva Marcus: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/8046730
- Shauna Ahern: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/5316610
- Dr. Rachel Orscheln: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/4448477
- Annette Brechbill: https://www.buzzsprout.com/768062/8271296