Feb 3, 2021
The UNCrushed Podcast #16 | TJ Woodward, Founder & CEO, Conscious Recovery
Share your feedback on this episode here.
Want to share your own personal experience? Please contact us here.
TJ Woodward is a revolutionary recovery expert, bestselling author, inspirational speaker, and addiction treatment specialist who has helped countless people through his simple, yet powerful teachings.
He is the creator of The Conscious Recovery Method, which is a ground breaking and effective approach to viewing and treating addiction.
I first met TJ in 2017 and started to recognize that there was a whole other approach to recovery, where I don't have to keep looking at how 'broken I am'. He posed the question 'what if I'm perfect and have always been perfect?' What if I have developed core false beliefs throughout my life such as 'I'm unloveable' or 'I'm not good enough', helping shame to thrive. I had to search deeper for the underlying roots that led to my destructive patterns.
TJ recently launched #UNHARMABLE - What if there is a place within you that is unharmable? What would knowing that create in your life? You are more than your past. You are more than your beliefs. You are a whole and perfect spiritual being.
* A fresh perspective on addiction
* Addiction is not the ‘problem’. Need to look at the underlying root that causes destructive patterns
* Unresolved trauma, spiritual disconnection, toxic shame
* Letting core of core false beliefs
* Brilliant strategies we develop
* Finding light in darkness – Need to address the darkness and not ignore it
* The concept that we are whole and perfect
* Adoption of spiritual practices & principles
* Power of gratitude
* Power of forgiveness - Not living in the victim / martyr level of consciousness & making peace with the past
* The launch of UNHARMABLESupport the show