Jasmine Gercke is a woman who always strived to realize her dreams.
She first came to Canada from England in 2001, 2 weeks after 9/11.
She started in finance & B2B consulting at Ernst&Young, to then become a yoga teacher and open up her own yoga school on 10/10/2010.
She had a regular TV Show on the MaTV channel (based in Montreal).
In this episode you'll learn:
- what led her to open up a yoga school
- how she developed a Jazz Yoga method on MAtv channel show (2016-17)
- her current dream of not having children starving in the world
- why it's important to have our own meaning of success
- the future of the healthcare industry
- her 3-days rule to control habits
- her upcoming book: "Billionaire Yogi : Health is Wealth"
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)