#019 - Create your own opportunity to meet your drive with Brandividuation owner Amber Brooks
Amber Brooks is a fast learner, faster pivot who after only 8 months of experience working for another employer, created Brandividuation.
She helps both copywriters and their clients into defining and executing on their brand identity in a holistic way.
Her company differentiates herself through how deep they work on company’s foundations regarding their brand identity and entire marketing strategy.
She is self-taught, uses efficient processes and systems to run her business.
She acquires new clients in various ways, alone or in collaboration with other organizations.
Having a Consulting Lifestyle is about “freedom, opportunity and choice”.
In this episode, you will learn:
· How Amber pivoted
· The perverse effect of hourly billing
· How does Amber brand herself
· The type of companies Brandividuation works with : impact-focused businesses, organizations and community builders
· Repetitive mistakes that B2B service providers make
· What is Brandividuation team
· Which systems and processes she uses to run Brandividuation
· Amber future goals with Brandividuation
· Client acquisition strategy
· How Brandividuation is different than other marketers
· Why brand, marketing and sales should be together
· If she has coach, mentors or role models
Linkedin profile - Amber Brooks
#consulting #consultinglifestyle #podcast #brand #brandividuation #identity #values #marketing #copywriting #partnership #team #management #processes #systems #freedom #opportunity #choice #differentiation #mentor #coach #selftaught #learning