#006 - Doing business with the government with Emily Harman
Emily Harman is a small business consultant and life coach.
In her consulting business, she helps her clients to navigate the government contracting process.
As a life coach, she helps people get through their challenges in life.
She has a 20-years career in the military and retired from it in May 2019.
She is a also the host of her own podcast called “Onward”.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Emily’s personal story
- how Emily transition from basketball to serve in the military
- How businesses can navigate the government contracting process
- advice about doing business with the government for small businesses
- Small business and government contracts
- Women in the military at her time
- Women in the military in general
- Emily’s life coaching business
- "Onward podcast”: the show hosted by Emily Harman.
- The evolution of women in the military
For Emily, having a "Consulting Lifestyle” means:
- being flexible
- being your own boss
- taking care of her mental and professional health
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)