In my 109th episode, I had an insightful interview with Nikolaus Lang.
He is the Global Advantage Practice Leader at Boston Consulting Group and one of the authors of Beyond Great: Nine Strategies for Thriving in an Era of Social Tension, Economic Nationalism, and Technological Revolution.
In addition to leading BCG’s Global Advantage practice, Nikolaus is also a core member of the Industrial Goods and Automotive practices.
We discussed the following topics:
- What does a person need to possess in order to work for a consulting group?
- What are organizations paying attention to right now?
- Reasons why they wrote the book
- There are 3 types of themes that create a new reality for companies:
1) Social Tension
2) Economic Nationalism
3) Digital Transformation
- To rethink how companies should position themselves
- How does public government play an important role in social tension?
- New mobility area explained
- What does a typical work week look like for a Global Practice Leader?
- What does having a consulting lifestyle mean to Nikolaus
Discover Nikolaus Lang at:
About the Book:
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at: