My guest today is Joe Maalouf.
Joe Maalouf is a systems engineer and consulting firm founder.
He co-founded Effiqual a bit over 3 decades ago.
Joe is part of a family of poets.
Poetry influences the way he sees consulting and the way he built his firm.
The overall theme of the episode is "authenticity and compassion".
Topics covered with Joe:
- Why did Joe create Effiqual?
- Why did he want to reduce the dependance on external consultants
- Why the Flawless Consulting model is great one for the client's long-term success
- How Joe manage his business during a pandemic?
- How the "socio-technical" movement impacts the way he hired consultants
- What does "Consulting Lifestyle" mean for Joe Maalouf?
Website Designed Learning: https://designedlearning.com
website of the Effiqual consulting firm: https://effiqual.ca/
Website of Beyond CT: http://beyondct.com/
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)