Happy New Year. We're starting 2017 with a competition. All the answers can be found by listening to the episode. It's about the Bellfield Brewery, set up by a couple of Portobello residents to satisfy a need for a beer that people with a gluten allergy or wheat intolerance could drink. It took a lot of research, testing out various alternatives to the usual ingredients - but nine months after the first bottles were produced, they're not juts selling in the UK but exporting as well. A real local success story. And now the competition...
There are six questions - but we are only going to list five of them here.
1) What is the name of Giselle’s husband?
2) What is the medical condition which means he can’t drink normal beer any longer?
3) Name the principle ingredient in their gluten-free beer?
4) What is the name of the head brewer?
5) How many independent off-licences and shops are selling the beer?
6) ....will be found at the end of the podcast!
Answers to email@example.com